Altec Lansing inMotion iM5 Portable Audio System for iPod (White) is one of the best product on the market today. The Altec Lansing inMotion iM5 Portable Audio System for iPod (White) is a great product that everyone can invest on.
- Compatibility: iPod nano 1G; iPod mini; iPod 3G, 4G, 5G, 5.5G
- Highly efficient Class D amplifier delivers more than 24 hours of continuous playback with four AA batteries (not included)
- Superior MaxxBass technology for quality bass without a subwoofer
- Built in iPod docking station for data transfer and iPod recharging
- Compact design folds to close for convenient mobility--folds to 8.4 x 2.1 x 3.8 inches (WxDxH)
An amplified extension of your iPod, the Altec Lansing iM5 portable speaker system lets you enjoy your favorite iPod playlists out loud, making it a hit at backyard barbecues, in the dorm room, and just about anywhere else. The compact, lightweight system is built for portability, with an easy-to-carry body that measures a mere 8.4 by 3.8 by 2.1 inches (W x H x D) when folded. More importantly, it produces surprisingly powerful, room-filling sound, with crisp, elegant highs and a MaxxBass system to round out the bass. And thanks to the iM5's built- in charging station, your iPod will be fully juiced each time you remove it from the dock.
Other details include an advanced digital amplifier that delivers more than 24 hours of battery life (requires four AA batteries), a 3.5 mm auxiliary input for a second device such as a portable CD player or DVD player, and a protective carrying bag for traveling. The iM5--which is compatible with the 3G iPod with touch wheel, the 4G iPod with click wheel, the iPod nano, and the iPod mini--weighs 20 ounces and is backed by a one-year warranty.
What's in the Box
iM5 speaker system, 3.5 mm stereo cable, iPod docking adapters, universal power supply with international plug set, protective carrying bag, quick connect instructions, user's manual.
Please click the link below to check product price and discount offers available.