Harman Kardon The Bridge Docking Station for iPod is one of the best product on the market today. The Harman Kardon The Bridge Docking Station for iPod is a great product that everyone can invest on.
- iPod docking station compatible with Bridge-ready Harman Kardon A/V receivers (AVR 140, 240, 340, and 740)
- Lets users control iPod--including selecting playlists, skipping songs, and shuffling--using receiver's remote control
- Plays music through receiver's stereo or surround speakers; onscreen and front-panel menus guide track selections
- Works with iPods with dock connectors, including 3G or later "click wheel" models and iPod photos, minis, and nanos
- Charges iPod battery during operation; measures 4.5 x 1.19 x 4.5 inches (W x H x D); 1-year warranty
Enjoy complete coordination between your iPod and Harman Kardon A/V receiver with "The Bridge" iPod docking station. Compatible with Harman Kardon's AVR 140, 240, 340, and 740 receivers and all iPods with docking connectors, The Bridge literally links the two units, letting listeners navigate and control the iPod using the receiver's remote control. In other words, you can select iPod playlists, skip songs, shuffle selections, and perform a host of other tasks from across the room--or even from down the hall--while the music plays through your home stereo system. Operation couldn't be easier: simply dock your iPod in The Bridge and you're ready to go. The receiver's onscreen and front-panel menus will guide your track selections, so you'll have no problem figuring out which playlist to play. All the while, The Bridge will recharge your iPod's battery.
The Bridge comes with several inserts for coordination with third-generation or later "click wheel" iPods, iPod photos, iPod minis, and iPod nanos (it's not compatible with the iPod shuffle). The sleekly designed docking station also includes a "universal" insert that's designed for use with yet-to-be-released iPods. The Bridge measures 4.5 by 1.19 by 4.5 inches (W x H x D) and is backed by a one-year warranty on parts and labor.
What's in the Box
The Bridge docking station, connecting cable, iPod inserts, user's manual.
Please click the link below to check product price and discount offers available.