Griffin Technology 9502-CLK30 AirClick RF Remote Control with Dock Connector for iPod is one of the best product on the market today. The Griffin Technology 9502-CLK30 AirClick RF Remote Control with Dock Connector for iPod is a great product that everyone can invest on.
- Gives you control over your iPod from up to 60 feet away
- Five buttons control volume, track advancement, and play/pause functions
- Clip provides easy attachment
- Convenient remote holder with velcro straps
- Compatibility: iPod nano (1G and 2G), iPod mini, 3G iPod, 4G iPod with click wheel, iPod Color, iPod Video, iPod shuffle (1G and 2G)
The Griffin Technology 9502-CLK30 AirClick RF Remote Control with Dock Connector for iPod lets you hook up your iPod to your sound system and wander through the house while in full control of your tunes. With it, you can pause your iPod while you answer the door, then crank it back up without even going back in the room. The AirClick uses RF signals that travel through walls for control anywhere in your home or outside, up to 60 feet away from your iPod. The remote's five buttons control play/pause, next track, previous track, and volume up and down. A hold switch on the side of the AirClick prevents the accidental disturbance of your musical nirvana, while a clip equipped with Velcro straps enables convenient attachment to your arm, steering wheel, or bike frame.
Please click the link below to check product price and discount offers available.