Apple Universal Dock for iPod and iPhone with Apple Remote, Dock Adapters, USB Power Adapter, USB Cable is one of the best product on the market today. The Apple Universal Dock for iPod and iPhone with Apple Remote, Dock Adapters, USB Power Adapter, USB Cable is a great product that everyone can invest on.
- Here some of the things you can do with your Universal Dock -
- Connect the Dock to your computer with the USB cable then place your iPod or iPhone in the Dock to sync and charge the battery and sync content from iTunes; No more reaching behind the computer to plug it in
- Connect the Dock to an electrical outlet using the included USB Power Adapter and USB cable, then place your iPod or iPhone in the Dock to charge the battery
- Connect the Dock to a stereo or speakers using a stereo audio cable to play music from your iPod or iPhone
- Control playback from a distance using the included Apple Remote
The Apple Universal Dock serves as a convenient and elegant home base for charging, syncing, and more. Through the use of interchangeable inserts called Dock Adapters, it works with iPhone and all iPod models that have a dock connector and dock adapter. So even if you own more than one iPod or iPhone, you can keep just one Dock connected to your computer, stereo, or TV. And when your iPod or iPhone is in the Dock and connected to a stereo or TV, the included Apple Remote lets you experience songs, slideshows, and more from across the room. Just choose a playlist, slideshow, or video, then sit back and enjoy. The Apple Remote offers play/pause, volume control, and forward/back buttons for easy control. Any iPhone or iPod with a dock connector can fit perfectly into the Universal Dock through the use of interchangeable inserts called Dock Adapters. You simply insert the Dock Adapter for your particular model, then plug in your iPod. When you want to connect a different-size iPod or iPhone, simply pop out the Dock Adapter and insert another one. The Universal Dock package also includes the USB Power Adapter, USB Cable, and five adapters for iPod and iPhone models. Other adapters and cables are available separately
Please click the link below to check product price and discount offers available.