Alesis JamDock Practice Dock for iPod is one of the best product on the market today. The Alesis JamDock Practice Dock for iPod is a great product that everyone can invest on.
- Practice deck with Universal Dock for iPod
- Inputs: two 1/4", line/guitar switchable, summing to mono
- Outputs: two 1/4" stereo line, 1/4" stereo headphone
- Can be used tabletop or mounted on racks or stands with e-percussion Module Mount, sold separately
- Compatible with iPod 3G, 4G, 5G, Classic; iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G; and iPod Touch
Integrate your Apple iPod into any practice or live music setup with the Alesis JamDock, which enables you to connect and mix in nearly any instrument including electronic drums and send your mix to the stereo outputs and headphone output. Designed specifically for musicians, you can also use your iPod to play backing tracks live.
| The JamDock has two 1/4-inch inputs that work with both line-level sources and high-impedance guitars and basses. The inputs sum to mono when there is only one side present, so you'll hear your guitar on both sides of your headphones. A pair of 1/4-inch outputs feed your amplifier or PA system, and a 1/4-inch stereo output feeds your headphones. |
You can use JamDock on a flat surface, such as a guitar amp, or mount it on a drum rack or stand using the e-percussion Module Mount, sold separately. The JamDock also comes with a trial subscription for drumless songs from minusDrums.com for fun play-along sessions.
The JamDock is compatible with iPod 3G, 4G, 5G, Classic; iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G; and iPod touch models.
Please click the link below to check product price and discount offers available.