iHome iH26 Portable Travel Alarm Clock for iPod (White) is one of the best product on the market today. The iHome iH26 Portable Travel Alarm Clock for iPod (White) is a great product that everyone can invest on.
- The perfect portable alarm clock for when you are on the go with your iPod, it even comes with a carrying case to protect both itself and your iPods during your travels
- Lets you listen, fall asleep, and wake up to your music while charging your iPod when running on AC adapter, but it also runs on 4 AA batteries for portability
- Features a low-profile design, an auxiliary line-in jack, gradual increasing wake-up music, and a sleep timer function programmable for a 90, 60, 30, or 15-minute countdown
- Includes 2 stereo neodymium micro driver speakers, a travel lock feature that maintains your settings, a sure-alarm battery backup, and a remote control
- Comes with inserts for all iPod models including the Nano, measures 8.22 x 5.9 x 1.65 inches (W x H x D), and is backed by a manufacturer's limited 90-day warranty
The iHome iH26W Portable Travel Alarm Clock for iPod Shuffle (White) is the perfect portable alarm clock for when you are on the go with your iPod and iPod shuffle. This unit comes with a carrying case with a handle to protect both itself and your iPods during your travels, and lets you not only listen to the music on your iPods, but fall asleep and wake up to it as well.
The iHome iH26W lets you listen to your music while charging your iPod and iPod shuffle simultaneously by docking them in the portable alarm clock station. The alarm clock station features a portable, low-profile design that can easily go anywhere you do, and an auxiliary line-in jack with a patch cord for hooking up other MP3 players or audio devices. This unit wakes you up to your own gently increasing music, unless none is detected from your iPod in which case a buzzer will sound, and features an alarm reset function that shuts off the alarm while automatically resetting it for the same time the following day. The sleep timer function is programmable for a 90, 60, 30, or 15-minute countdown, and even features an adjustable sleep volume that lets you select a comfortable sleep volume level without affecting the wake-to or listening volume levels. The iH26W also comes with a remote control (battery included) that lets you control all its major functions from a convenient distance.
The iHome iH26W uses two stereo neodymium micro driver speakers to provide clear sound across all volume levels. Not only are the alarm and time settings easy to adjust, but has a travel lock feature that maintains your settings so that the time is automatically set as soon as you plug it in, and keeps the unit from accidentally powering on in order to save battery life. The iH26W has a multifunctional LCD display with an adjustable white backlight, and is settable to both 12 and 24-hour operating modes. This alarm clock includes extra convenience features such as the ability to store your shuffle's USB cap while your iPod is docked, and a sure-alarm battery backup (battery included) that maintains your clock settings and ensures the alarm wake-up time in case of a power failure. This unit is powered by the included AC power adapter in order to recharge you iPod, or can run on four AA batteries (not included) for portability, and includes inserts that let it work with all iPod models, including the Nano. The iH26W comes in a sleek, contemporary white finish that matches your iPod, measures 8.22 x 5.9 x 1.65 inches (W x H x D), and is backed by a manufacturer's limited 90-day warranty.
What's in the Box
iHome iH26W travel alarm clock for iPod and iPod shuffle, a remote control, inserts to fit all iPod models, a carrying case with handle, a patch cord for auxiliary in, an AC power adapter, two CR032 batteries for the clock backup and remote control, and a user's manual.
Please click the link below to check product price and discount offers available.